Cannabis oils are derivatives made from the cannabis plant.
CBD oil is a cannabis oil (whether derived from marijuana or industrial hemp, as the word cannabis is the Latin genus name for both) that has significant amounts of cannabidiol (CBD) contained within it. CBD oil should not be confused with hemp or hemp seed oil, which is sold for much cheaper. Cannabis does not mean marijuana but is the genus name and general umbrella term which all forms of marijuana and hemp fall under
- Cannabidiol (CBD) is a naturally occurring constituent of industrial hemp/cannabis and is the most abundant non-psychoactive cannabinoid found in cannabis.
Which CBD cannabis oil to buy? Do your homework!
Your local supplier is not likely to be selling a product that is certified by an authority or laboratory. This effectively means that you may be buying a product that may be contaminated!
The oils can vary greatly in content as there is no way to test the contents of the oil outside of a laboratory. That is why it is so important to use a product that has a certificate of testing in a known laboratory. It is very simple, if you are purchasing oils that are produced and sold without a laboratory test, you cannot be assured of its contents. There is an abundance of cannabis oils available to the South African for those wanting to self- medicate. Be aware that some types are an expensive nutritional supplement and will not aid in treating the ailments which CBD oil can assist with. These oils range from crude to laboratory tested.
The Holigenix Original CBD Hemp Oil is derived from industrial hemp (Sativa) and is considered CBD-rich hemp oil. Holigenix CBD products are rich in cannabidiol and multi-cannabinoids, a higher milligram CBD blended with MCT oil.
- MCT oil is a natural oil with many added benefits
- MCT oil is one of the best carriers of CBD
- MCT oil allows the body to absorb CBD immediately for quicker and direct results
- MCT oil is a superior product that also makes the CBD taste better
Very important is the fact that Holigenix has an industry leading quality control system and they also use third party laboratories to analyse the
hemp extracts and their final products for cannabinoid potency, heavy metals, bacterial and microbial life, mycotoxins (fungus), and pesticides.
Holigenix CBD Oil has a Total of 0.016mg THC and a Total of 352.8mg CBD.
The recommended daily dosage is 5-10 drops, 2-4 times a day, depending on your ailment or condition. Because CBD oil is a perishable product, it needs to be stored in a cool, dark place (ideally a fridge).
Health Benefits (Findings) of CBD
- Fights against cancer
- Reduces Inflammation & Autoimmunity (CBD can Blunt Th1 and Th2 Dominance & helps with Th17)
- May protect the Nervous System & helps with Neurogenerative Diseases
- May relieve Multiple Sclerosis symptoms
- Has Therapeutic potential for Schizophrenia
- May help with Epileptic Seizures
- Reduces Anxiety
- Relieves Pain
- May be beneficial in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Relieves Nausea and Increases Appetite
- May promote Heart Health
- May treat Depression
- May help with Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- May protect against Bacteria
- May protect from Mad Cow Disease
- Promotes Bone Growth
- Enhances the effects of THC
- Reduces Dyskinesia
- May help with Insomnia
- May be effect for treating Substance use disorders
- May help with quitting smoking by reducing nicotine cravings
- May provide treatment of Acne
- May play a role in Psoriasis
- Suppresses muscle spasms
- Reduces risk of artery blockage
- Reduces contractions in small intestine
- Promotes brain tissue growth in alcoholism
Where to purchase Original CBD oil?
Although Holigenix LLC is a California based company and their products are made in the United States, their Original CBD Hemp Oil is available in South Africa, at
BRACKENDOWNS MEDICAL CENTRE
11 De Waal Street, Brackendowns, Gauteng
Order: Lisa 082 557 6930 / email@example.com
Scientists discovered that there are receptors in the human body that respond positively to chemical compounds (cannabinoids). Cannabinoid receptors are present throughout the body, embedded in cell membranes. When cannabinoid receptors are stimulated, a variety of physiologic processes ensue.